Thursday 15 January 2009

10 points out of 10!!


I wannay say Happy Birthday to my other Junsu. He's from the group called 2PM.
See I got 2 Junsu now, both have the exact same name, Kim Junsu!
So oppa, Happy 21st Birthday!
Be Happy and Stay Healthy!!

I found this video of 2PM the other day, I've never seen this.
It's an Fan Special video of 2PM debut single, 10 Points Of Out 10!

It's a simple video but I like it. The dance steps are awesome!


And here's another video of them practicing the same song before their debut, whoa topless!
I can't recognise who is who here. But I recognise Junsu, Junho, Taecyeon & Chansung. Junho got tattoo at his back, wah!!! Junho my other fave of 2PM.



Last video to share, Junsu & Yoobin! Wohoo, it's Yoobin unnie!

They are practicing for Wonder Girl's performance of MKMF 2008. Gorgeous Pair, cuz of both them are my fave! Hahahaha.

so that's my bdae shoutout.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment