Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year

hi punkettes...

So I wanna wish Happy 2009 to everyone!
Yes, another year has past.
To sum up, the first half of the year have been great bt towards the end not so good.
That's what I call it 'Problematic Months'.
So I rate 2008 as, the so-so year. It's not so great bt not so bad also.

I think I've got a whole list of resolution, so here goes:

Kayla Anika's 2009 Resolution:

1. New motto, "Just Go With The Flow".

2. Retake my BTT again, hopefully pass it, then take FTT. For practical, not yet.

3.To be a better daughter to my parents.

4.Try not to fall in love with a guy yet, meaning I won't have any boyfriend just yet.
I will only love Fandom.

5.Save up more money and try not to be spendthrift.

6.Go on a overseas trip with friends at least to KL.

7.This might sound silly but, I want to learn how to backflip. I really do.

8.Buy a PSP or Ipod Touch.

9.Put the 'Problematic Months' drought to an end.

10.Work extra hard for Year 3. Finish up PP, FYP, CE Pts, Improve GPA and GRADUATE!!

11.I can't think of anymore resolution and probably as the year progresses, there's more.

While other ppl welcomed the year by going to the countdowns and party, I welcomed the year by watching Internet TV at home. I was watching MBC Gayo Daejun. And Fiqah, Shinee did performed, though I only watch it towards the end, but they performed. I miss the WonderBang special stage bt I managed to catch Big Bang's performance. As soon the show was over, I searched the internet for the WonderBang special stage performance, it was alright.
Sun Mi of Wondergirls sat on TOP's lap! Omg! Well it's ok.

Then today, nothing much, I woke up late and Dad wanted to go Bedok to Aunt's house cuz Grandma is there. Bt ate lunch at Haig Rd first and I couldn't finish my meal. After going to Aunt's house went to shop at Sheng Shiong. That's all.

Tmr, kids are starting school. Puahahaha! Bt mine is starting on Monday.
Then 3 weeks of school, then holiday for 10 weeks! I can't wait for Year 2 to end!

Oh yeah, I've cut my fringe even shorter this time. My bangs became shorter.
I purposely cut it short, first of all ppl complain they can't see my eyes, 2nd I want to even it out cuz when it grows longer it will turn out nice.

So that's about it ppl,
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment