Tuesday 13 January 2009

Welcome To The Club

hi punkettes..
.
First of all, I would like to wish Ain a Happy Birthday.
Her bdae falls yesterday. So Happy 20th Bdae girl!
May you be bless with all the happiness in this world and hope you like my present.
Congrats on becoming the new MCG president.
GG surprise her in class during 2nd break with a cute Thomas & Friends cake.
Pictures here.

And also yesterday, the O Levels results were released.
I text my cuzin, Izan to ask him about his results.
It turns out that his maths is D7, so he can't go to a lot of Engineering course which was his ideal course. He said, most of his qualified choices are from RP and he wanted to go into this school.
I was laughing, cuz most ppl would not want to go to RP but he wants to go RP. Oh well, it's his choice. So welcome to the school cuzin. Hahaha.
Congrats to Kyra's bro for achieving excellent results till his family went to celebrate by having a feast outside leaving Kyra out. Aww...poor dear! Hehehehe.

I don't know what to write next. So I'll end here.
My mind is block at the moment.

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment