Sunday 18 January 2009

Until Whenever

hi punkettes...

I can't believe that my Ezlink card is spoilt!! How did it get spoilt?! Argh...damn it!!
I can't go anywhere far since my ezlink card is spoilt...Hmm, i hope dad got an extra one.
1 more week till school is officially out for 2 months. Fiqah is so gonna kill if I said this in front of her. Hahaha. Don't worry babe, your time will come. But in the meantime, if you need any help for your project, I'm just a call away. But don't call me when you're not gonna answer, it happens 3 times already. Hahahaha.

Oh gosh, I'm so worn out right now. I just did my normal exercise routine and also dancing for 2hrs. Well mostly dancing, plug in those earphones and blast out loud music. This is my way of keeping fit.

Ah, a bdae shoutout to Kim YoungWoon aka Kangin. Happy 24th Bdae.

Another shoutout to the clique, mark this date, 7th February 09, make urself free cuz we're going out, all 7 have to be there. To where? I don't know, any suggestions, let me know.

I don't know what else to write, so let's turn on my fandom mode.



"TVfXQ Soul"
"The pleasures of the mighty are the tears of the poor
A song will outlive sermons in the memory.
Hope to the end."

Oppa, i just thought the extra addition to your TVfXQ Soul tattoo was just treble clefs.
But it's a treble clef with deep meanings. Well done! Kanpeki! [Perfect in Japanese]

The other day, I was inspired by Mr Kwon Jiyong-sshi a.ka G Dragon (centre at botton picture) hairstyle. I was getting ready to school and I have no idea on how to style my hair that day. Then I saw his picture on my wall near my full length. Then why not I try it out. And finally those hairband that my cuzin bought it from New York was put in good use.


BIG BANG! Speaking of them, I've changed the blog song to their unreleased song called Until Whenever. It was rip from their latest Global Warning Tour DVD, so you can hear a bit of fan screaming in the beginning, bt it is good quality though.

And so that's about it, for now.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment