Saturday 3 January 2009

2 more resolution

hi punkettes...

I just add another 2 more resolution to the current list which are:

-Make people laugh which actually will kill them.

-Not to spend too much money on someone, when you know you won't get something in return.
(I'm not expecting anything in return, bt it seems like you've been taken advantage of)

I've actually created this resolution from the lesson that I've learnt and also thanks to sensei (u know who u are). Arigato sensei!

To oppa (my real bro):
I kinda felt bad of talking back to you because I was not in the top mood when I got home, and then you asked me that question. Mianhae oppa.

Though I'm not in my best mood right now but Kim Jong Kook and Lee Chun Hee's pic made me laugh:


Aww. Cute. Kim Jong Kook and Lee Chun Hee cuddled inside a blanket together.


Kim Jong Kook shock face. Hahahaha.

that's about it...
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment