Monday 26 January 2009

Nampyun, Saranghae!


김재중 씨, 생일척하해!!!!!!


Yes, It's his bdae! Yippee!
Happy 23rd/24th Birthday!(He is 24 in Korean Age)

Message to dear husband:
Seobang,
Saengil Chukhahaeyo!
Don't you know I had a hard time trying to edit this picture of yours.
It's too perfect to do anything on it. That's why I keep it simple for you.
The lunar new year falls on your birthday, how amazing!
It's the year of the ox, oppa!
An eclipse going to be seen on your birthday too, isn't it awesome?
Anyways, I hope 2009 will be a good year for you.
I've said this so many times, do take care of yourself.
I guess you're going to spend your birthday in Japan.
Don't forget, I'll be waiting with the rest of your fans.
So don't worry too much that we'll forget you. We'll never forget you.
Remember this oppa, Darkness will never exists in the presence of light.
There's a light to guide you whenever you are.

어빠,행복해!

사랑해요

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!

toodles...cheerio
가일라 아니가
[Kayla Anika]

No comments:

Post a Comment