Saturday 31 January 2009

We Are

hi punkettes...
Current Activity: Tiny Toons Adventures: Buster's Hidden Treasure Walkthrough.

Another youtube-ing activity. Seriously I think I'm hooked of watching video game walkthrough lately and this time I take myself back in time about a decade and a half ago where Sega Genesis was popular. And Tiny Toons was one of my favourite games at that time, I always play this game. Unfortunately I didn't manage to finish the game, cuz I was stuck at one point at the Pirate Ship. So now, I decided to watch the walkthrough and see what happened in the end.

I've finally gotten myself a job. Hahaha. Thanks to dad. Well he's the one who wanted me to work so much before I begin my holidays, mum nevertheless agreed as always.

The family gathered in the living room and watch old home videos cuz Bro recently bought a new DVD player to replace the old one which had gone haywire. We laughed a lot and seeing a lot of past memories and remembered the people who had left the world in the video. I was also embarrassed by the fact that I witness how I was like during my 'tomboy' days. Argh, short hair, super thick skinned. Hahahaha. I was a boy...LOL! It's so good to have this quality time with the family.

It feels so good to be a happy pill to your friends. At least there's someone to make them happy when they're down. Don't you think so? So I'm gladly to lend you my ear to listen to your frustrations.

Whoa, Dad, Bro and Mum is sick with cough & flu. I don't wanna be next in line. No way!!
Hopefully I don't get the virus from them.

Before I'm going to start working, I'm gonna start watching Hana Yori Dango Korean version. Hehehe. Ok Ok, I know I'm slow. Should have start watching earlier when it first aired, bt I want to let a few episode aired first then I will watch.

Hmm, It seems like my cuzin, Izan will be joining RP. Hahaha, welcome to the school cuzin. And finally you will soon have your own rightful laptop.

Anything else? I've changed the song to We Are by DBSK, it's the 8th/9th opening song for One Piece. I've ditch this anime quite a while and now I'm watching it back again.

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment