Wednesday 21 January 2009

Baby Cookie Monster

hi punkettes...
Current Activity: Watching Resident Evil 3: Nemesis Walkthrough.

Ah, Yes, this has been an habit lately for me, Youtube-ing. And right now at another tab,I am watching RE3 Nemesis walkthrough. It's an old game, but one of those few unlikely game that I've played. The first time I saw this game when my cuzin was playing it at his PC, and I got nightmares over it, and then finally I got the courage to play it again.Damn that nemesis is super annoying and he comes at random time. Hahaha. I remember my friend, RD was playing this game at my house when we were about Secondary 2 and Kyra, Erika, few other friends and I were screaming, "SHOOT AT THE HEAD! SHOOT AT THE HEAD!" when the zombie came. We were all so panicky. I still have the game on my PS1. I will never sell my PS1 cuz that's my birthday present my dad bought me when I was 12.

Fiqah came by to the house today because I told her so. Actually we're suppose to meet at Admiralty Mac bt then, Mum went out without the keys. So I couldn't go out, I call her to come instead. Well, she want me to teach her some basic HTML and also repair her thumdrive which apparently has a virus. I did it! Hahaha. Tensai when it comes to this. Hahaha.

I fell asleep as soon she went home then I woke up with a call from Huda. She was asking me whether I am coming to school tmr or not, though I declare my holiday yesterday, well I think I'll come to school for her. Hahaha. I plan to skip tmr, but well, I'll go to school tmr. PHP faci isn't that bad. Hehehehe.

I was blog hopping and then I found a photo from Impy's blog, it's so cute, a baby sleeping with a cookie monster, which I have something in common.


Hahahaha. My photo was taken by none other than my cuzin, Nadia. I don't know when this was taken, but I think during one of those days I came back from going out(notice the eyeliner is still there) and then too tired that I fell asleep. LOL! Thank you to my girlfriends in school for the cookie monster. I want big one can?!! Hahaha! Cookie Monster has been my sleeping buddy ever since.

Before I end this post, I wanna thank god for answering my prayers. I am glad that everything went back to normal, I guess. =)



toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment