Monday 19 January 2009

This Is Freaking So True

hi punkettes...

Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! I am so Moodless in class.
I got a bad hair day, that's why I wore a cap to school. My fave white Converse cap.
I did all my work already so now what is left it to SLACK!
I was blog hopping and I found this from Azri's blog. This is true shit!
It is like horroscope but I found this much more reliable.
Try it out, the ColorGenetics at http://goldinuniverse.com/

This what I found about me, I'll bold the ones I find that is so true.

Name: Fiza
Date: 1/19/2009
Colorgenics Number: 65321470


You appreciate the better things of life and you don't particularly want to strive in order to achieve them. What a pity you were not born into the Gentry with servants, etc. Unfortunately - life is not like that. You have the ability to be whatever it is that you would like to be but you must make the effort.

You are a leader in every sense of the word. [A lot of people say I have this ability]
You know where you are going and you know what you need to do in order to get there.
You exercise an inherent initiative in overcoming obstacles and difficulties.
You either hold, or wish to achieve, a position of authority by means of which full control can be exerted over events.

You are a very choosy person - demanding and exacting in your emotional demands and very particular in your choice of partner. [Choosy in life partner, yes I am]
You are self-sufficient and as a result of this overbearing nature you find it difficult to establish any depth of deep physical or mental involvement with members of the opposite sex.

It is said that we are all influenced by our environment and indeed you are no exception. It would seem at this time that even though you may be surrounded by people, you are experiencing an inner loneliness.
[OMG! This is so true, though I have a lot of friends, but at certain times I do experience inner loneliness, very lonely.]


Fortunately you are sufficiently strong minded to realise that life has a great deal to offer you and that you may miss your share of experiences if you fail to make the best use of every opportunity. You therefore pursue your objectives with a fierce intensity and are prepared to commit yourself deeply and readily. You believe that whatever you would like to do or think 'you can do' - you do!
[My mum always said this to me, I do whatever I like to do and whatever I think I can do, I DO THEM REGARDLESS OF ANYTHING]

It is because of this attitude that you may be considered by others as arrogant and even conceited, but its fair to say that whatever it is that you really want out of life you will put your heart and soul into it and will not take 'NO' for an answer.
[Another true statement, my first impression is not good with others, ARROGANT, my best friends, my poly friends and also others have this impression, and I think cuz of my 'DO EVERYTHING' attitude, it's so true]

There is an inherent fear that you may be prevented from achieving the things you want. This activates your subconscious desire for peace of mind and mental security. It is increasingly obvious to you that the environment that you are in is not conducive to your well-being and so you are seeking fresh fields - somewhere free of conflict where you can RELAX and THINK.
[I always wanted to go somewhere conflict free]

Try this thing out, and you'll be amaze like me, when I found it so true. Hahaha!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment