Sunday 11 January 2009

My Little Camwhore Again..

hi punkettes...

I just don't know what to update, oh well pictures will do, OF.....
MY LITTLE CAMWHORE!!!



These were taken yesterday while I was in JB.
And something happened for the first time yesterday, my family's car was involve in an accident.
*Suspense music*
Me, Bro and Mum went out to go shopping at Tesco, first stop by the Larkin Terminal cuz I wanted to buy my contact lenses there but Bro didn't tag along and he parked somewhere while waiting for us. As soon as we came back, Bro was furious, cuz an idiot who ride the motorcycle bang into our car. Bro parked the car at a wide corner, and this idiot go n speed when it comes to that corner instead of slowing down, he lost control and BANG the car! The side mirror of the car fell off, just the mirror not the entire side mirror, the sports rims were scratch, the side near the front tyre of the car was quite dented.

And fuck the idiot don't want to pay, he kept on blaming my bro for parking a the double line. Yes, bro was at fault for parking there but HELLO, there's about 8 cars park there as well!!!!!
And you freaking idiot who thinks he is a moto gp driver, don't want to slow when it comes to that corner kept on blaming us!! In the end, with the adivce of my uncle, we both settled peacefully by not reporting it to the police because if we both do, the price of fine is freaking high!

I was like cursing and swearing in silence to that motorbike user who is apparently old, he looks like in the 50s, ARGH!!! I was in high spirit to go shopping but cancelled cuz of this stupid uncle!!
We went back to my grandma house, I'm still in cursing and swearing mode. My cuzin told me to be patient, to relax and calm down. Thank god I brought my laptop, I released my tension by playing Counter Strike and pretend those that I killed in the game is that idiot Uncle!

But thank goodness, the damage was minor and the cost of damage was not that much. Argh!!
It's a lesson learnt for my bro though, not to park at corners again!! If i was the one driving, first I'm gonna curse and swear to that uncle till his ears bleed and then can settle peacefully.

It's a good thing my little camwhore was so cheery that day. At least she lift up my spirits again.
I love that kid.

2 more weeks till holiday. Gosh...let it be fast!
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment