Monday 21 July 2008

Baby Is Sick And I Nurse Her.

hi punkettes...

my baby(laptop) is sick again. this time, LCD problem again.
it got lines and lines...on the screen. first it was red, then yellow, then green.
Argh, i was worried that I have to fork out 200 bucks again, cuz it's LCD problem.
But thank god, I didn't have to pay a cent, cuz it's under warranty. YAY!!

I skipped class today to take my baby to hospital.
First I plan of going with Zakia, cuz she said OK, last night.
Then at 4am she text me saying she can't. Nvm, I will go alone then.
At 8.30, Huda called, whether I am going to school or not.
I said No, cuz I'm going Acer to take baby to hospital.
She said she want to follow cuz she don't feel like going to school.

Ok, so I meet her around 10.30am, and Junior was there. Haha.
He met Huda in the same bus and he decided not to go school too. Haha.
So the 3 of us went to Acer Service Centre.
Throughout the whole journey to Acer I was worried cuz I'm scared that I have to pay again.
But eventually No! Yay! Yippee! Baby is healthy again. Hehe.

Now I'm in the school library waiting for the class to end so that I can do UT after that.
Let's get back to fandom.

I Finally found a better quality of this picture:


*fangirl scream* Aaaaaaaahhhhh!

Plus more:



omg! Hehehehe. I'm getting a headache looking a these hot pictures.
*faints*

that's about it ppl.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment