Thursday 17 July 2008

My First British Love


Hi punkettes..
firstly I wanna wish my first british love, Tom Fletcher.
Happy 23rd Birthday!!

Yes, he is the first british lad that I adore.
Well, back in the secondary school days of course, where I always blabber about McFly.
McFly is the one who made me start picking up my guitar again at the age of 14 after abandoning it since 7 years old.
The first song that I learnt from them is Five Colours In Her Hair, yes including all the riff.
I'm good at it. Haha.

I am still a fan but not as crazy as before. I will buy their calendar every year to keep my McFly memory alive since my mind is already infested with DBSK, SUJU,Big Bang,SS501 and other korean stuff. In fact, I have their 2008 calendar proudly hanging on my wall.

Well, today I think I will read all my Smash Hits magazine that features them, to celebrate my old flame's bdae. Hmm..not only that, I will dig out all my mcfly cds and videos that I've save and watch it again. Trying to re-live my mcfly craziness days. Hahahaha.

Hmm, I just check out the latest news from them.
They are releasing a single called One For The Radio, under their own record lable. I was shocked cuz they've split from Universal Island who brought them to fame. Oh well. To be independant I guess.
Their new photoshoot was cool. I couldn't stop staring at Harry Judd. (Kyra's old flame Haha)


See how hot, Harry is! Hahaha.


Their new single cover. Danny look so happy in here. Hahaha.

Well here's their new video:


Again, Happy Birthday Tom!
Stay healthy and happy with the band and of course to your gf, Giovanna. Haha.
I wanna see you get married soon!! Wahahahaha.

I've change the blog song to Five Colours In Her Hair(US Version) for Tom's Bdae.
At first I wanna put She Falls Asleep, the song that I really like from Tom. All composed by him.
But the song is a sad song. So i put Five colours instead.
Previously it was DBSK new song, Box In The Ship.
I will change it back after a few days.

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment