Sunday 13 July 2008

A Heart In The Sky

hi punkettes...
Well, yesterday the clique went out, except for Erika. Nvm.
Due to improper planning, Kyra, Fiqah and I end up wasting time waiting for ppl. Haiz.
In the end, all of us meet up at Admiralty.

Took the train to City Hall and walk to Marina Square.
Eat at Pizza Hut. I ate Pasta.
Then after that walk to Singapore Flyer.
Well, we didn't ride the flyer of course, we just take a look around.
Eventually, NDP rehearsals were held nearby.

And look at this:

It's a heart in the sky. How lovely is that?!!
Well 2 jet fighter formed a heart shape. Cute!
Isn't it romantic if your boyfriend surprise you with this?! Lovely aye?!


And this looks like you know the 'Anti-drugs' campaign ribbon? Haha.
On the way to Singapore Flyer:



Well, we will ride it someday. All 7 of us. That would be awesome!



Of course there were a lot of camwhoring to do. Haha.
We took this in the middle of a garden in the Singapore Flyer centre itself.

After that, walk to Esplanade then walk again to Clarke Quay, cuz Fana and Iqah want to pray.
While waiting for them to finish their praying, Kyra, Safiah, Fiqah and I sat at Clarke Quay.

The night is just so awesome. Haha.
I feel like sitting next to Han Gang (Han River), bt the actually fact I'm sitting next to Singapore Gang (Singapore River). Gang is river in Korean. Hahaha.
More pictures here.

That's what happened yesterday.

Hmm...today. Nothing much. I just lounge around at home.
Finally there's a new kitchen stove! Well the old one, is spoilt.
Now I can cook Pasta, Ramen easily. Yay!
I don't know what's the occasion, but my aunt ordered pizza today.
Canadian 2 for 1 of course. Hmm...this is rare. Oh nvm.

What else should I write? I think that's all.
4 more weeks till school's out!
So looking forward to it! Weeee...

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment