Tuesday 29 July 2008

My weekends..

hi punkettes...

I wanted to update on Friday but I couldn't, cuz I was so damn tired and ended up being sick again after recovering.

Friday:
As I was on my way back from school, I saw Erika at the bus stop near my house.
I asked her where she was going, she said, the girls wanted to go out.
I was like "Huh?!, They didn't even tell me!," In the end, I decided to follow them. Haha.

We just window shopping and I tried a few dresses at This Fashion. Hahahaha.




Then after that, a walk at Istana Park and camwhore there.
It was like an impromptu photoshoot. The night version.
Pictures:


More here.

Saturday:
I purposely wake up at 10am just to watch Winter Sonata. Hahahaha.
Eventhough I watched it, I wanna watch again. Just for fun.
Speaking of Winter Sonata, I saw a trailer of Winter Sonata: The Animation.
It's been animated. It's japanese but the original cast will be voice over in that anime.
Hmm..if that Korean cast will be voice over, so they're speaking Japanese?!

Anyways, my 2nd cuzin (mum's cuzzin son) is getting married.
And yeah, I have to go, in fact, my relatives are going to be there.
Today is just the 'akad nikah' but the whole celebrations was on Sunday.
I'm glad that I had room clean before my relatives come over, cuz my room was a complete mess before this.
I didn't have time to clean it up, cuz I was sick.

Photos:


There were a lot of photos so I just combined them into one.
My cuzin's wife name is Syifani. When I first heard it, I thought, Tiffany?! Hahaha.
Cuz all I heard is Syifani, fani, fani...and I thought of SNSD Tiffany at that moment. Random.


Sunday:
I woke up late, mum left to my cuzin's house for the wedding early.
So me and Dad have to go later with my relatives in msia.
Around noon, we went to the bride's side of the celebration at Yew Tee by the bus provided.
It damn crowded in the bus.
Wahahaha.
Then at Yew Tee, I saw Minnie, Minah's twin sister who was working there to help with the catering.
I called Minah to confirm whether it was her sister, and it is.
Actually the catering was run by minah's aunt.
So no wonder her sister was there.
Thought of meeting minah at the ceremony but we left earlier than expected.
It was tiring but the whether was so good, very windy and not too hot either.

Pictures:



And I love taking pictures with this kid, as usual.


Monday:
I didn't go to school, cuz I was sick. Probably I ate a lot till I get sick. Wahahaha.
Bt to be honest, I haven't recovered fully throughout the weekends.
I only came to school for UT.
Clubbox is being a pain cuz I can't download the videos for some reason, and the reason was in Korean!!
I will figure it out myself. Grrrr....

Hmm...what else to write? I'm lazy to update actually. Oh well.
Before I end, I wanna wish my classmate Happy 20th Birthday? 20 right?! Hehehe.


toodles..cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment