Monday 7 July 2008

Cookie Monster Got Her Own Cookie

hi punkettes...


I got this today as a birthday present, from Fadillah,Marsha,Huda & Miza.
Thank you girls!!!!!!!! Love you!!!
This is really unexpected, I never see it coming.
I didn't know that you kept this gift all day long in class, without me knowing it.

Well to those who don't know, these 4 girls name me Cookie Monster in class.
I don't know why they named me that.
Actually we all got our nickname:
Fadillah is Chipmunk.
Marsha is Bubbles.
Huda is Elmo
Miza is Doraemon.
I am Cookie Monster. Hahahaha.

When I opened the present, I was screaming of joy! It was loud! Hahaha.
I really love it!!!
THANK YOU!!!
Now I can sleep with cookie monster. Hahaha.

Kyra and I didn't go to Bugis.
I thought of going today with her. I asked her yesterday.
Since today she end school at 5pm, so I think I better not to go.
Then Kyra called today, saying probably she want to go, cuz probably her class will end early.
I was like, "What?! But my outfit today is so 'not-the-type-of-outfit-to-go-Bugis'".
In the end, we didn't go, cuz Kyra class ends late.
Hehehehe.

After UT, Zakia came to class to get games from me.
We both walk around cwp.
I thought of buying laptop skin but I got an idea.
I bought 4 colours of coloured tape and this is what I did:
Hahaha. Nice right?!! Hahahahaha.
I got reasons why I choose these colours, of course it's K-pop related.
Red is the official colour of DBSK fanclub, Cassiopeia.
Blue is for Suju, E.L.F (actually the official colour is Sapphire Blue)
Green is for SS501, Triple S.
Yellow is FT Island, Primadonna.


Look! Junsu is on my wallpaper.
Previously it was hubby, but I changed to Junsu.
I need to find SS501 wallpaper soon. Hahaha.

that's about it for today
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment