Saturday 5 July 2008

Saengil Chukha Hamnida! Tanjobi Omedeto!

hi punkettes..

*singing like an idiot in the room*
In korean,
Saengil Chukha Hamnida!
Saengil Chukha Hamnida!
Sarang haneun Fiza-yah,
Saengil Chukha Hamnida!

In English,
Happy Birthday To Me!
Happy Birthday To Me!
Happy Birthday To Me!
Happy Birthday To Me!

Yeah, I was singing like an idiot in my room for me.
Cuz it's my birthday today!
Yes, I am 19 today.

I would like to thank (in no particular order),
Erika,Kyra,Safiah,Iqah,Fana,Rasyid,Kasminah,Azri,Zul,Ain,Jonet,
Fadillah,Miza,Marsha,Huda,Ivy,Junior,Yimei,Zakia and lots more...


for the birthday wishes and love. Arigato!

As for GG, I seriously have no idea about the surprise yesterday. SERIOUSLY!
Minah asked me about my black belt the day before cuz she wanted to borrow it to match with her outfit for some occasion.
So i brought it yesterday, and during 2nd break, I meet her to give it to her.
So I thought we're going to the canteen to eat.
It was like weird cuz normally, in order to go the W4 canteen,
we straightaway go to W4. But yesterday we went via W5 Level 3. So I think since we're at W5 already, so why not we went up to level 3 instead.
And so at level 3, I saw Azri,Ain,Zul and his girlfriend there. Me and minah went to meet them, and so I thought they were just hanging out.

Then, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!" they started singing.
I was like, "OMG! OMG!" I wanna cry but it doesn't seem to come out. I was too happy!!
There was no big cake, but one cute cupcake. Aww..and a small party hat for me. Hahaha.
After the singing, they started to blindfold me with my black shawl.
I was scared, cuz I thought they're going to sabo me with water or watever, cuz I once did that to them during their birthdays.
But then, pop goes the party ribbon! "SURPRISE!!!" 2 boxes of Canadian pizza was right in front of me!
WOW!!!

So to GG, thanks for such a lovely surprise!!! I definitely love it!!
Pictures:


Pictures credits to Azri. I have more but lazy to upload.

At the stroke of midnight yesterday, I spent my night with Jung Min.
By watching SS501 video of course.
I got drunk drinking fruit punch and laughing to his funny antics. Hahaha!
I told Erika on msn, "Yah, my hubby never called, I'm mad,!"
She replied, "Serve you right, and here you are watching other man,"
Hehehehe.

Despite the happiness, I felt kinda lonely in the house today.
Mum left with Aunt to give out my cousin's wedding invitation early in the morning.
Suppose to go out with the girls for the homecoming, but the school tricked us and change the date.
I woke up in the morning, I was alone. Oh well.

I don't know why, eventhough it's my birthday, I felt miserable for a while.
I felt so much better after Nadia hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. wishing me a happy birthday.
Haha, my little sister gave me a kiss.
Then after bro came back from work, another surprise, 'a cake!'


Furthermore, BLACKFOREST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was in tears, cuz this is the first time in years, I celebrated with a cake with my family.
Cuz normally we dine out as always.
It's not that I dun like eating out, but I just want a simple cake with candles on top.
You know, isn't it nice to celebrate your birthday with a cake, then your family starts singing for you, then you blow the candles and everyone claps.
Family bonding, you know. That's what I like.
There's not need to waste a lot of money to dine out.

I love the cake so much!
The girls in my class named me as cookie monster but they should name me cake monster instead.
Ice cream cake, cheesecake, sponge cake, whatever cake. I'll just eat it!

In the evening after fetching dad from work. We dine out.
There were lots n lots n lots of food.
I was pampered by dad cuz he's my prawn skin peeler of the day. Hahahaha.
Well actually not only, he's my prawn skin peeler always. Wahahahaha.
Bro was like, "Eeee,Manja!"
I stick my tongue out, I'm always a daddy's girl.
Damn I am full, even now as I'm writting this, I am full.
My tummy looks like I'm 2 months pregnant. Hahahaha.

Well, it was such a nice bdae celebration.
On the way back home from dinner in the car, Mum said, now that I'm 19, I should be more think and be mature.
Be like a real woman.
I was like, erm?! I'm not mature enough? Oh well.

Oh before I end, I wanna wish my fellow classmate, Junior (Jin Rong), Happy Birthday!
Yes, we shared the same bdae.
Ivy once joked, we were born on the same day, same year, perhaps same time, same hospital, same ward, our mother's bed just beside each other.
Wahahahaha.

Burp!
Hehehe. Must be the root beer I drank just now.
Ok ppl.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment