Friday 18 July 2008

Nose Bleeding Situation

hi punkettes...
ok this entry is totally about fandom.
so here it goes.

Just take a look at this:

how flawless can he get! It got me nose bleed.


His glasses reminds me of broken glasses.
I used to have this black in colour but it was broken.
Oh nvm. I got a new one already.
Love ya, hun!

But......


SEVERE NOSE BLEED!!!
Junsu! Omg!
*dies*

The pics was of course from their upcoming new photobook called A Week Of Holiday, after their last one, Bonjour Paris.
Credits to: Soompi and as tagged.

Ok! I have to snap out of this.
Let's move on.

So, their new Haptic CF is out, this time without SNSD.

The concept here is Love Triangle "Blinded by jealousy, my love is White." features YooChun and Changmin.


Isn't that Jeon Ji Hyun?! Yunho must be happy!
Oops, I read an article that they didn't filmed with Jeon Ji Hyun, they filmed it separately. Oh shucks! Yunho would be glad if he films this with his fave noona.
Aww...Junsu! You look adorable here. Hahaha.
Concept: "Love is always sweet Pink"


Jaejoong. Uljima! Don't cry sayang!
It's heartbreaking to see u in tears eventhough it is fake.
Concept: "My Heart Is Blue"


Here's Jaejoong's 2nd version.
It's basically like the blue one except this one is red.
This kinda creepy, it looks like as if Jae is lying in a pool of blood.
Don't get me start on my imagination.

I'm glad that the boys are back, mostly spending their time in Korea.
I really really really can't wait for their comeback, somewhere next month or September, around that period. All i know that they are busy recording their 4th Korean album! Yay!! Yippee!!
And congratulations to them for being no.1 in Oricon Daily charts for their new Japan single.
Most fans are confuse whether they made the history of being the first foreign artist to have 3 no.1 singles in Japan in 24 years. Cuz in order to make it official, DBSK have to be no.1 after a week in the Oricon Weekly charts. So they haven't made it yet. But im hoping. So Cassiopeia, let's root for them ok?!


This is cute. YooChun and his beloved dog, Harang.

That's all I got for DBSK now.


SS501 recently held their concert in Tokyo, 12 000 fans came.
It seems that they are getting popular in Japan. Great!!
Isn't Kyujong looks hawt in the first pic.
He's 2nd from the left.

I'm gonna leave you a video from Ms Lee Hyori. called U-go-girl!
It's a woman self-confidence song. U go girl, Hyori!!
She's gorgeous.



Oh I almost forgot, Happy Birthday to 'Mushroom Head' Taemin of Shinee.
The magnae(youngest)in Shinee, turning 15.

that's all about it.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment