Thursday 10 July 2008

It's all about fandom

hi punkettes...
It's all about fandom.
The video is finally out! The one with DBSK.
I heard there are few versions of this video. So I'm looking forward to it.


I've just watched Episode 17 of We Got Married.
It's so sweet!! The 3 senior couples are having their 100th Day of marriage photoshoot.
I love Anbi. (Andy and Solbi). Next comes the new couple, Hwang Bo and Hyun Joong and then Crown J and Seo In Young. All of them look good together!!

I can't wait for the next episode where Hwang Bo visited Hyun Joong in Japan.



I've abandoned boyfriend for quite a while now. He is busy filming a drama called Iris.
And recently he appeared in Uhm Jung Hwa video. I'm so not loving the hair. Haiz.
Namchin! If you change your hair back to that alien knots again, I'll definitely get my dad's shaver and shave your head bald!

I've just downloaded the Japanese version of Suju song 'U'. Erm...what should I say?!
Good luck with their Japan debut. That's all.

Now back to SS501,
I've finished watching their KM Idol world. Their drama was ok.
Main lead Young Saeng, the guy who can turn back time.
Hyun Joong and Kyu Jong died in the drama. Well it's actually Kyu Jong.
Hyung Joon played a reporter and Jung Min played a horrible ugly looking anti-social who is addicted to video games. Hahaha.

Before I end,
I wanna wish Kim Hee Chul of Super Junior, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Heenim, Saenghil Chukha Hamnida!


toodles..cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment