Tuesday 22 July 2008

Honto ni Omedetou Gozaimasu!! Tohoshinki!!

hi punkettes...
Now I can proudly say,
CONGRATULATIONS TOHOSHINKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For being the 1st foreign band to have the most no.1 singles in Japan!!

My gosh!! I'm so happy for them!!!!!
Feel like squirling, screaming for them, but I am too sick to do so.
Feel so proud being a fan!!!!
Junsu, YooChun, Jaejoong, Changmin, Yunho!!!!
HWAITING!! GANBATTE!!

I didn't go to school today cuz literally, I am sick.
I woke up feeling awful, I was sneezing like hell and still I am now.
My head is heavy, I can't open my eyes. Oh damn!
Thought of going to school today and skipping on thursday, so I guess I have to go to school on Thursday. Haiz. I hate thursdays now.

Oh well. I'm just so freaking happy for the boys right now!!
Hmm....what should I do to celebrate?!
I'll think of something....Hehehe.

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment