Friday 11 July 2008

It really hurts when the heart bleeds...

Thanks for spoiling my mood for today.
I know I can't be the best like you imagined.
Thanks for misunderstanding me.

I am late of showing you the improvements, but I've seen it myself.
When will you understand that I'm not what you think I am.
If I say a promised, I will keep that promise. It's that you, yourself didn't realise that.
I am a changed person, bt you don't see it.
Thanks for not wishing me the best. I definitely don't need it.

It hurts me so.
I got my skin tear today and it still bleeds.
It hurts so much when my heart starts to bleed.
I had the best day in school bt thanks for spoiling my mood.

The tears that I've shed all along was meant for you.
For you who doesn't want the best of me.
Bt that's ok. I will carry on this life on my own.
Maybe when I'm at the edge of the cliff, I will call for you.

When mother when?! When you will support me with my decisions?!
I wanna be close to you but it seems that something is driven us apart.
I wanna be your best friend, someone I can immediately turn to. Bt nope, I don't think so.
Oh well mother, I don't think you will ever understand.

But today, I had so much fun, until you came along.




Confessions of the broken heart.
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment