Monday 14 July 2008

Reasons To Kill Me: All About Fandom 2

hi punkettes...

There are 2 reasons to kill me:

1. 2nd August- Super Junior are confirmed to be in Genting Highlands for MAA in Msia.

2. 23rd August- SS501 will be having a concert in Malacca.
(Goodness Sake, it's just 2 hours from SG)

Argh!! I am hoping if SS501 were to held a fan meeting in JB, I will definitely go!! DEFINITELY!!
I wanna see Mal(Horse) Jung Min! Hahaha. I will drag Kyra and Erika along. I am so hoping that my relative will go to Malacca during that period, so I can tag along. Argh!!!!!!!!! Damn, Msia fans are so lucky!!

Other reasons for me to die for:

Park Jung Min!! Omo! Hawt!!
This little horse is so hot.
Haha. Double S members named him horse.


This guy, he is always HOT!!
I'll be waiting for your call. I'll let my phone on 24/7.
Hubby dun forget to call me ok. Your wifey is waiting here.
Wahahaha.

Too much hotness, will get me killed!
And also too much laughter will get me killed too.

(Click Picture To Enlarge)
Look! It's school photos of H.O.T, Suju, SS501,DBSK, Big Bang.
I laugh so hard by looking at it. It's funny and cute.
Jung Min doesn't really look like him. His picture is in between Kyu Jong and Hyun Joong.


Omg! Junsu! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Basically there are so many reasons to kill me now cuz it's all about fandom.
Apart from fandom.
There are also other external personal reasons to kill me now.
I shall not say here. Haiz. It's just that, I'm feeling so pressurize lately.
Oh well. Fandom will keep me happy.

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment