Thursday 28 August 2008

Fandom Is My Real Boyfriend.

hi punkettes..

I've changed my blogskin after so long.
This is simple.
The header of the blog is changeable.
Now the header is, Fandom Never Ends.
Which is true, my fandom never ends.
I will never get bored of it. Fandom always get me entertain. ALWAYS. Never Fail.

My PP almost finish now.
I did some editting and put more info in it.
Hope it won't get rework again.

I've change the blog song too.
It is Shinee, the new band from SM.
It's from their first album. I just like the beat to the song.
Thanks to Kyra for reminding me to download the album.

My holidays are gonna be over soon. And it sucks!
I just got to know my new class, W66K.
Same block as previous but a level up.
Twin bro is in the same class, Junior. Hahaha.
Thank goodness, the girls, most of them are in the same block n level.
I gotta plan of what to wear on the first day.
First impression always important you know. Hahaha.

Fasting month is a week away.
That's when real diet comes. Wahaha.
And of course, it's the time to do a lot of good deeds.
Omma's saengil is also a week away, in fact, it's the first day of fasting month.
I just don't know what to get her. She doesn't really need gift. It's the thought that she matters.

Haiz.
I'm just not ready to go to school yet!
I want more holidays.

Oh well. That's about it for now.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment