Friday 29 August 2008

Kids Are Cute Though

hi punkettes...

This is the first time in my holidays within 3 weeks, I woke up early.
At 7 am, I woke up, took my shower and then head to the kindergarten centre where my aunt is teaching there.
I've been asked to help my aunt out to watch out for the kids during today's excursion to Kids Kampong in Pasir Ris.
Well, I have to.

I have to watch out for Aunt's class, which consists of 10 Nursery kids.
It's just 10, but different kind of behaviour.Haiz.
Bt all of them are cute though.

Well pictures:

They are fishes, ducks, goose, chickens, parrots.
The kids kept telling, "Teacher! Teacher! Bird! Fishes!"


Well, they get to fish.
It's actually small fishes.
Some I catch for them which are kinda hard then it looks.

Then go home time, the kids are tired and they slept in the bus.
I manage to take a pic of 2 of the nursery kids sleeping.
It's cute. A girl and a boy.
The boy already fell asleep first, then the girl saw him and want to go to sleep too.


Girl named Tiffany and Boy named Ryan.
Aww...cute! Haha.

Then after that, I meet up with Kyra and Fiqah.
Go to Jurong IMM Daiso.
I bought my earphone extension cuz mine is spoilt.
Walk around IMM then decided to go home, the long way home.
Waited for Shuttle Bus to Boon Lay.

Inside, annoying fucking assholes with very bad B.O.
Open annoying music so loud. Filthy mouth. Bunch of arses!

So anyways, took MRT home after feeling pissed.
Thought of taking the long ride bus home. But after getting pissed, we took MRT.
Just 20mins to Woodlands, which is incredibly fast.
I bought an mp3 sock at CitrusSox.
Then went home.

At home, I have to teach Nadia maths.
Which I've explained it to her and still she doesn't get it, over several times.
Grrrr.....

But thanks to KBS 2Days 1 Night show.
All the pissed, angry feeling are gone.
The episode that I watch today is freaking funny.
Even Nadia who always like mock me when I am watching this kind of show, laugh like hell.

Oh yeah, I actually forgot that today is Teacher's Day Celebration.
Happy Teacher's Day To All Teachers!
Esp to WRSS Teachers that have thought me throughout the 5 years.
Mdm Farah in Aussie.
Mr Bruce, somewhere teaching in other school, I heard.
Mdm Sulika, I will remember the short car ride and the long talk.
And all other...


well..that's about it.
I'm tired.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment