Sunday 10 August 2008

I Just Miss You, Baby!


hi punkettes....
It's like...FINALLY!
08.08.08. & 10.08.08.
My boyfriend is back! Oh, how I miss him!
He's back!! BIG BANG IS BACK!!
Here's the video of their comeback performance:


He is just so hot!
Jiyong! Your hair! I thought it's Taeyang, but it was you!
Oh dear! But, the comeback performance was a BOMB!!

I just got home from JB, and the first thing I do is to check this performance.
Eventhough, I'm a bit tired. But seeing this makes me forget about being tired!

Boyfriend, you wow me again!


I can't help but to be excited.
I've change the blog song to the album intro.
Actually, I wanna put the single song, Haru Haru here but Kyra already put it so.
If you wanna hear it, go to Kyra's blog. The MV of the single is also there at her blog.

I'll update about my weekends tmr.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment