Wednesday 13 August 2008

Tekong

hi punkettes...

I nearly forgot about today's trip to Tekong.
Thanks to azri and miza for reminding me.
The school organised a trip to Tekong BMTC.
GG and I sign up for it. My classmates were there too, Marsha,Miza,Yimei,Seline and Felicia.
I've wasted $10 for an ugly shoe. Cuz sandals aren't allowed, I didn't read the email.
Bt in the end, I was cheated. They didn't even check.
Haiz.
Many do not know this, but I have a ferry phobia.
Yes, since primary school. The trip to Batam was my first and the last. Urgh, horrible!
Ok now, photos.


In the ferry. Behind that smile, I am scared. Really, I AM!

Camera aren't allowed in BMTC. So I can't take pictures of the place.
But managed to take this picture at the jetty.

If only Dian was there, completely set of GG Family.


On the bus, the journey to our drop off point, Expo.

I called Erika whether she is out of her school already or not, since her school is nearby.
She was, but she wanted to go home straight by mrt, while me and GG wanted to go to Airport and then took the bus home from there.
Took bus 24 to Airport, drop off at T3 then eat at Popeye's.



After eating, did a lil bit of camwhoring.

More pictures here.

I was amazed at myself, the 2nd last picture. I have muscles. Hahaha.
See, I work out you know. Not literally every day. Bt I do work out, to keep my body fit!
Hahaha.

The trip was fun. I managed to try the rifles! And now, my shoulders hurts like hell.
Serve me right. Wahahaha.

what else?! hmm..Marsha, I want the pictures you took in the bus!!

that's about it.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment