Sunday 31 August 2008

Hwangja! Odiseoyo?! [Prince! Where Are You?]

hi punkettes...

I saw bro's GF! Wahahaha.
At cuzin's engagement today.
I don't know whether they are serious or not, all I know that they are getting to know each other.
Well, I got to know that she is a close friend of my cuzin who got engaged today.
Overall, she's ok in looks and everything. Im ok with it. Hahaha.
Actually I don't really bother in bro's love life. Up to him. Good luck!

Speaking of love life.
It seems like lots of ppl around me are either getting married, engaged or found a gf/bf.
Be it friends or relatives.
I wonder when will I found my perfect hwangja (prince in korean).
I sound desperate. Hahaha.

But isn't it nice to be loved by someone who truly loves you for you.
Judging the situation I am in now, I don't think I can have one.
I'm sure omma and appa will freak out, if they find out that I have a boyfriend.
I want one, but I can't have one. It's ok for me.
I'm sure my prince will come n look for me.
There a few who wants to get to know me as in close but,
Making new friends, I welcome them, but in relationship, I'm sorry.
Let's have fun while I can alright! YEAH!

Meanwhile, I'll just have fandom as my boyfriend.
At least it is better.
Jaejoong, Junsu, Seunghyun,Jungmin, Kyuhyun, Donghae.....and the list goes on.
Wahahahaha.
사랑해!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back at cuzin's engagement today.
My relatives kept teasing me that after my cuzin is my turn.
Then mum said, "10 years later, how to get married? Can't even fry an egg!?"
Honestly speaking, it hurt my pride a lil bit.
Well hello! I can fry an egg, cook if you ask me to, make drinks etc etc, all those housewife stuff.
It just that you didn't realise it mum, you kept on insisting that I can't. Sheesh!!

After mum said that, I just smile and said, "No, after this, bro's turn!"
Eveywhere she goes, she always said that kind of stuff.
At least she could say, I'm too young to get married or whatever as a joke.
But pride, don't touch!

Haiz.
Anyways, today is the last day for me to eat as much cuz tmr is fasting month!
Hahaha.
Diet starts tomorrow! Hehehe.

that's about it today,
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment