Tuesday 12 August 2008

Weekends Updates

hi punkettes...
SCHOOL IS OFFICIALLY OUT!!
End of semester 1. 1 more semester to go.
It rained in the morning today, and whoa...I got a good sleep.
In fact I have the nicest sleep last Sunday.

And so I'll update about my weekends.
Friday, school was pathetic, only 5 of us came.
Me,Huda,Miza,Marsha and Azad.
Just one team. It ended early of course.
Then after that, I have to rush down to JB, alone.
Thank goodness traffic was okay.
Mum, Dad and Bro went to JB for cuzin's 'Nikah' ceremony early in the morning.

Reached JB at 4pm, waited for Aunt to fetch me from Larkin.
Grandma cooked Soto that day, and oh boy! I love it!!
Probably she knows that I'm coming, so she cooked me special that day. Wahaha.
And so I hanged out at Grandma's house and play with little natasha all day long.

So Saturday:
The wedding day.
It was scorching hot and I brought my Ray Ban shades there.
People are looking at me very weirdly. Oh nvm.
Pics:

(Just click to Enlarge)

Everyone wore gold. I mean gold coloured theme clothing.
And this pic is hillarious:


This is my elder bro and my nephew Aqif.
Look at Aqif's shocked expression. Hahahaha.

Sunday:
Slept over at Grandma's house.
I had the best sleep ever.
Large bed, all by myself. Air-con, coolest temperature.
Woke up late.
Went back to JB at night, afraid of traffic jam. But still, Jam.

So that's basically my weekends.
Okie. Fandom mode on.

Happy Birthday to Sunye, Leader of Wonder Girls.
She turn 19 today.
Wonder Girls hwaiting!

And I realised something in common between Jungmin of SS501 and Junsu.

They wore the same hoodies and same colour glasses. Haha.
So who wore it better?! My pick, Junsu!!

What else should I write here?
Hmm..I'm still excited that boyfriend is back. Hahaha.
Another MV will be out from Big Bang tmr! Woohooo! Can't wait!!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment