Thursday 21 August 2008

Fatal Frame

hi punkettes...

I am sick.
Just 1 hr of sleep. Urgh...I'm tired.
Flu + Slight Fever.
Must drink lots of water.

Oh well.
I wanna wish:
Super Junior's Kibum Happy Birthday!
Erika's mum Happy Birthday!
Happy 2nd Aniversarry Big Bang on 19th August!

It was yesterday, I decided to watch a game that Erika and I discovered at the new game shop at CWP called Fatal Frame.
So I watched the walkthrough of Fatal Frame 1-3.
Fatal Frame is the scariest game that I've ever watch without playing it.
If I play it, I can't sleep for a week I think. Wahaha.
I can't believe I cried at the ending of Fatal Frame 3.
Wahahah.

Ok what else?!
It was last weekend SM Town held a concert in Seoul.
And of course, DBSK,SUJU,SNSD,CSJH,Shinee were all there.
I was really perspiring when I see these pictures:


Hubby is really trying to kill me with this?!
I almost collapsed on the floor after looking at this.



Yoochun!
There's more...


Leader! Yunho!


At first I thought it was sweat.
But it was actually he was drench in the rain.
Changmin-sshi! Hot!


I was uploading this picture to this blog.
And then Dad saw it and he asked, "Who Is This? Ah Beng?!"
Ah Beng!!! How could you Dad!! Hmph! Wahahahaha.
-.-

And lastly all the newest hairstyle of DBSK:

Picture credits : Soompi and as tagged.

Ok then.
I think I wanna go sleep.
The flu is killing me.

toodles..cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment