Wednesday 6 August 2008

The Mummy

hi punkettes...
Yesterday, I watched The Mummy: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor with Fiqah, Safiah & her bro.
Yes, the one where Brenda Fraser starred in it.
Actually at first I don't wanna watch it cuz I'm dead tired and sleepy, furthermore suppose to watch with the clique but one by one back out for certain reasons, oh nvm.
Since Wednesday is a non-schooling day for me, might as well relax and watch a movie.

The movie was full of explosions. Wahaha. And it was great!!
Fiqah loves Luke Ford, the actor who plays Brendan Fraser's son in the movie.
Yeah, I'll have to say that he's handsome. Wahahaha.
Fiqah was sitting next to me, and she was gaga-ing over Luke Ford.
FYI Fiqah, he's too old for you. He's 27!! Hahahaha.

Then while in the movie, got a call from mum. Thank god my phone was on silent.
Mum said she's going out to fetch Dad from work.
So after the movie, I have to travel all the way to Jurong, Dad's workplace.
After picking up Dad from work, mum wanted to try the 'Power Boon Lay Nasi Lemak'.
I was like, "Oh ok," Then at the hawker centre where the Nasi Lemak was, omg, long queue!!
And the place was crowded and urgh, seems scary. Dad don't wanna eat there, me too!
Well we just get take-aways.

Got home about 11.00pm, and ate those Nasi Lemak that we bought at 11PM!!
It's like supper for me.
Bt then, I almost forgot to do RJ. At 11.30pm, then I realised. I've got like 29mins to do.
Rushed doing RJ and showered at midnight.

Today, hmmm...
Nothing much.
Went to Sheng Shiong with mum.
I have to cook for dinner.
I made my own rendition of the school's Pasta Salad.
I put cheese saussage, tuna, lots and lots of mushrooms.
If Kyra eat this, confirm she will get sick, cuz she hate mushroom. Wahaha.
It's weird though, I really hate Tuna sandwiches but I put Tuna in this salad. Hmmm...

Ok enough about that.
Fandom mode: On.
Lately I've been watching this new variety show called Family Outing.

MC:Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Hyori, Yoon Jong Shin, Kim Soo Ro, Park Ye Jin,Dae Sung (Big Bang) & Lee Chun Hee.
And every week there's a special guest.

This show is freaking funny. I laugh like hell and roll over the floor.
I never thought Lee Hyori could so down to earth.
I thought she's the diva-ish type, but it turns out she's a tough girl.
I just watch it up till episode 5 cuz I'm waiting for the rest to be subbed.

Hmm..what else?
I'm off to watch episode 5 of family outing now.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment