Thursday 7 August 2008

Rokkugo Malay Version

hi punkettes..
I stumble upon this video:


It's Super Junior T's Rokkugo.
But this video is the malay version of misheard lyrics.
It's funny, if you're malay. You will understand. Wahahaha.



So anyways, I've been earnestly waiting for Big Bang's comeback.
It is just tomorrow. Quick! I can't wait.
Their 3rd mini album is going on sale tmr!!!
It was suppose to be on 1st August, but YG changed the date to tmr!
Hmm..boyfriend is wearing the same shades again.
Their new MV 'Haru Haru' will be out tmr too!!! I'm excited.

Speaking of tmr,
My clique, if you guys wanna play badminton, go on ahead without me, Okie?! Have Fun!
Basically because, tmr my cuzin in msia is getting married in JB.
Early in the morning, mum,dad n bro will be leaving for JB and I'll be left behind cuz of school.
So immediately after school tmr, I have to rush down to JB, ALONE!
I'll be back probably on Sunday and post pictures of the wedding.
Yet another cuzin wedding. Hehehehe.

Ok now. That's about it.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment