Sunday 3 August 2008

Not Worth The Watch



Hi punkettes...
Firstly I wanna wish this guy here, Happy Birthday!
Happy 21st Birthday to Hyung Joon of SS501.

Ok, so yesterday was MTV Asia Awards in Msia.
Well, I have to say that, erm...small stage, small podium, everything was small!
In other words, the space is limited. Poor sound system and what else, I don't like it.
Oh well. Nvm. Genting is not a good choice. Shld have held in a bigger stadium like Bukit Jalil or a venue that is big, an indoor stadium or something.

Suju was first to win the award cuz the award for Favourite Artists Korea was first to present.
I called Erika to watch. And yes, THEY WON! HURRAH!! All my efforts of voting paid off. Well actually I continously voted for SUJU and Big Bang. At least one of them won.
Then they performed Mirror and A Man In Love. Performance was ok.
Congrats SUJU! All of them were there except Kibum and Hankyung.
I only watch up till after Suju performed, then I went to sleep. Hahaha.

I wanna say thanks to the girls for my cute late birthday present dress.
I wear it last friday and the first thing in the morning, dad asked me, "Which Hospital you're going?" Cuz literally the dress looks like a nurse outfit. Wahahaha. I was like, "DAD!!"
Hahaha. Bt anyways, I like it. Hehehe.

I am beginning to love mash-ups now.
Mash ups basically is like remixes between songs.
It's amazing on how a lot of songs can be similar.
Lately I like the mash-ups from Mas4. He remixes asian songs and english songs together.
The one that I like so far, is
Jewelry Vs Britney Spears-Toxic One More Time
Anyband Vs Britney Spears-Gimme More Talk Play Love.
Tohoshinki Vs 50 cent- Candy Shop Purple Line
Tohoshinki Vs Justin Timberlake-Sexy Purple Line

Do check his website out. He is awesome!
And also, Norwegian Recycling. His mash-ups of English Songs are dope too!
I've changed the blog song to the AnyBand Vs Britney mash up.

Just a week of school and HOLIDAYS!
But the not so best part is that during the fasting month, I have to go to school. Oh bummer!
I couldn't submit PP draft on 1st August, cuz ironicly portal, webmail and outlook is not working for me.
That's another bummer. Oh well.

Last Friday, ate Dinner with the girls. Almost all of us were there except Iqah.
Well we ate dinner just at Banquet cuz most of us were on tight budget. Wahaha.
I ate a $9 meal that day. Wahaha. Simply cuz firstly I ate Tom Yum Ban Mian, then all of a sudden Erika found raw egg yolk in her $5 Kimchi Ramen and she hates raw egg yolk. So I took her portion and mix it with mine. Wahahaha. Hungry la, can't help it.
My weight?! Hmm...oh heck! Bt still maintain, ok!
I'm 48kg, 5ft 3, believe it ppl, and I'm not lying.
The girls in class thinks I'm lying! Wahahaha.
It's the truth ppl.
Then camwhore like crazy!! At carpark...wahahahaha.


More here.

Hmm..what else?!
Move to Fandom mode. Nah.
Or else, I'll blabber a lot here.

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment