Saturday 30 August 2008

Interesting

hi punkettes...

I read at Erika's blog of Japanese names she got for us,
It seems interesting.

Mine is,
藤原 Fujiwara (wisteria fields) 明日香 Asuka (fragrance of the bright day).
Bt that's only my real first name,

If my full name including surname,
藤原 Fujiwara (wisteria fields) 美晴 Miharu (beautiful clear sky)
It's just the first name is different.
Fujiwara? Hmm, that's Tatsuya surname, the one who played Light in Death Note movie.
Wah, I can be Lighto-kun sis! My brother is Kira!

So I decided to try my darlings name,
Kim Jaejoong
秋本 Akimoto (true autumn) 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean)
(Kaito-kun! Hehehe. Cute)

Kim Junsu
秋本 Akimoto (true autumn) 純一郎 Junichiro (pure first son)
(This is actually true, his first name, Junsu in Japanese is pure child, he said this before.)

Choi Seunghyun (TOP)
山口 Yamaguchi (mouth of the mountain) 滋人 Shigehito (nourishing person)
(Yamaguchi, at first I thought, Tamaguchi, the electronic pet device, hahaha)

Park Jungmin
猿渡 Saruwatari (monkey on a crossing bridge) 国海 Kuniumi (country ocean)
(He is not a monkey, he is a horse!Wahaha)

Kim KyuJong
秋本 Akimoto (true autumn) 涼二 Ryouji (twice refreshing)
(Ryouji-san!!!)

Cho Kyuhyun
千羽 Chiba (thousand feathers) 恭祐 Kyousuke (reverent aid)
(I like his first name, Kyousuke)

Lee Donghae
松尾 Matsuo (tail of a pine tree) 忠義 Tadayoshi (loyal and righteous)
(Hmm, yeah, he's a loyal and righteous fella)

And also, I've tried the girls in class name,
Siti Nurhuda
石川 Ishikawa (stone river) 純子 Junko (pure child)
(Wah, same meaning as Junsu, hmmm)

Nur Fadilah
吉国 Yoshikuni (good fortune country) 歩 Ayumu (walk, deeper meaning: walk your own way)
(Ayumu, more like Ayumi's sister)

Hamizah
清水 Shimizu (clear water) 治美 Harumi (subdued beauty)
(Harumi-san! Imagine calling her this, she will be thrilled)

Fatheen Nabillah
羽山 Hayama (feather mountain) 久美子 Kumiko (eternal beautiful child).
(Kumiko, reminds me of Koda Kumi)


Nice aye.
Such nice Japanese name, so I'll use Miharu as my Jap name.
Miharu-san! Wahaha.
Haik!!! Konichiwa, watashiwa Miharu desu!

If you wanna try ur Japanese name, click here.

I don't know what to write next,
it's just I wanna share with you how interesting the japanese name was.
Hahaha.

Edit:
I'll add GG's Japanese names too,

Kasminah
中島 Nakashima (center of the island) 莉子 Riko (jasmine child)
(Mika Nakashima sis, Hahaha)

Azri
川添 Kawazoe (riverside) 一真 Kazuma (one reality)
(Kazuma! It's like a name of a samurai)

Nurulain
飯野 Iino (rice plains) 弓美 Yumi (beautiful bow, as in bow and arrow)
(Pufy Amy Amy Yumi..)

Zulkifi
黒田 Kuroda (black field) 籍真 Kazuma (take part in reality)
(Same name as Azri aye? Hahaha)

Khairul Ariffin
川島 Kawashima (river island) 涼二 Ryouji (twice refreshing)
(Another Ryouji..hmmm)

Dian Astriyani
緑川 Midorikawa (green river) 明日香 Asuka (fragrance of the bright day)
(A rare surname, green river...wah!)

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment