Wednesday 27 August 2008

Radioactive

hi punkettes...

Well after about a month since it is released, I've finally got hold of the songs in McFly newest album. It is called RadioActive.
Hmm..verdict. It's new sound of McFly, much adult heavier McFly, rather than the bubblegum Pop of 5 colours in the hair days. I like the new sound. Bt I like Wonderland better.
This new album with only have 10 songs is 'The Mail On Sunday' Edition but the real full CD will be released next month which is the 'Deluxe Edition'.


This is the album cover for the 'The Mail On Sunday' Edition.

I forgot to post this, cuz last Monday was 25th August. Then I realised that it was Aaliyah's Death Aniversarry. I was a fan of Aaliyah 7 years ago. I remember, I was in primary school, Primary 6 to be exact. I saw an article of a plane crash and reportedly that Aaliyah was in it. I didn't believe it at first, I kept telling my friends that it was just another rumour. Bt it turn out to be true. You don't know how shocked I was. Well, it's been 7 years since she left us.


R.I.P Aaliyah.

Hmm..other non-korean related news. Haha.


This dude right here got married on my bdae and I don't know. Hahaha.
Matt Willis (Ex-Busted) married former MTV Presenter, Emma Griffiths on 5th July 2008.
Dude! Finally, you are married!
Anyways congratulations!!

Anything else?!
Now that Olympic is over.
I demand 'We Got Married' variety show to comeback quick at once.
I had enough of waiting for the next episode to be aired!! Ep22 please!!

I don't what to write next.
So I'll just end here.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment