Friday 22 August 2008

Pictorials

hi punkettes...
I am bored now.
Watch Anime: Done.
Watch K-pop videos: Done
Watch K Variety show: Done
Spazzing over K-pop bands: Done.


What else should I do?!

Ok I guess I'll post pictures. Shall we?!
Let's start with family n relatives.

A threshold of Natasha.
She was wearing my Ray Ban shades. Haha.
She saw this picture once, and guess what she said,
"I got 3 nose holes"
I really didn't realise that. Wahahahahaha.


Well this here, is Natasha's elder bro.
He actually got 2 missing teeth in front. Hehehe.



These are my cuzins from Msia.
Yeah, all my cuzins from mum's side are from Msia except for one.
U can call me Malaysia girls if u want. Wahaha.
The 2 girls beside me are surpassing me when it comes to height.
Damn, they are tall.

Next, Friends:

Our so called, 'Step Up' kinda pose.
Wahaha.


The green isn't photoshopped, it was there when we took the photo.
We were in the neoprint booth bt we didn't take any of it. Wahaha.


My sisters except one missing in the pic, Erika.
All my 6 sisters, the title says it all.
"Love Ya Like Sisters"


This picture was taken at Chinese/Japanese Garden, in front our zodiac sign, Snake.
We were born in the year of Snake. Hissss......
Urgh, I hate reptiles. Wahaha.

Next celebs:

My fave DBSK pair!


My DBSK Top 3! Jaejoong, Junsu n YooChun.

I think that's about it for my pictorials.
Wahaha.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment