Tuesday 24 July 2007

Bleed It Out.

hi punkettes.

i seriously don't know what is wrong with me, because i've been bleeding here and there nowadays. first it was my ear, then yesterday, my nose. what happened? after my nose bleed, i got like a headache. so i slept early yesterday. around 11.30? yeah. around there. that's my early. cuz normally i slept at 1am or 2 am. Haha. used to sleeping late already.
i don't want to see a doctor first, if it continues again. i will. well, to me it's nothing major. so no worries k. i'm fine.

I left early from school yesterday to meet Erika. Then we hang out for a while and we went to her house to hang out. Cuz i can't go home because mum is not at home. We met Khai and Zaki in the bus. I played my transformers game cuz Erika wanted to see what's the game is like. Then we watch some episode of "Rainbow Romance Non-Stop". I went home around 8pm from her house. I went home, I am a hungry monster. Goodness my mum cook 'roti jala' and 'chicken curry' Love it man!!!! Yay!! So here comes the hungry monster.

The girls plan of watching Harry Potter yesterday too, but Erika can't, Kyra can't, Fana and Tipah can't. So Erika and I plan that we watch Simpsons on Friday or Saturday. How about that? Girls! Make yourself free on that day ya!! Cuz I want to watch The Simpsons!! Ok! My clique you have to make yourself free on that day. The whole row is ours to conquer.

Gosh. I have exactly 2 weeks to my vacation. Wohoo! Frasers Hill here I come!
Oh ya, Kyra since 1st August you're not schooling right, Let's go shopping!! I want to shop some stuff before I go for my vacation. Ok! Let's go to Bugis Street. Shall we? Haha.

Hmm. I don't know what else to write. Cuz right now while writting this, I'm in class , slacking. Cuz my group finish ppt damn early today. And I'm the rose among the thorns in my team. Cuz I am the only girl. Well I don't mind though. Damn, the weather nowadays is damn nice n cool. Not that scorching hot. I like cool weathers. Please let it rain on friday night, cuz i wanna have a real good sleep.

That's about it for now.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment