Thursday 5 July 2007

Happy Birthday To Me

hi punkettes

SAENGIL CHUKHA HAMNIDA!!! To who? Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally im turning 18.....yippeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im finally legal!!!! 1am on 5th July 1989, I was born to the world. yes! and now on the year 2007, anika is 18!!

Today is my bdae! I wanna say thank you to my beloved friends who wishes me a happy birthday! 18 already! can go clubbing!! hahaha. HELL NO!!!! NO I WONT GO CLUBS! No way! If i go clubs, im looking for serious trouble. im a good girl.

To my best friends, thank you for being there for me when im down. I know i can be stupid in making decisions like you know attempting to commit suicide, stuff like that. I'm sorry, bt when I feel so hurt, i dont know how to deal with it. That's where I turn to you guys. You at least made me feel better. Love ya! Girls, let's go to the beach on saturday aye? Shall we??

Hmm. my bdae celebration, same like for the past 3-4 years. Eating out. No bdae cakes. I miss it man. Someone usually buy me a cake that i love, either blackforest or chocolate cake. And mum will cook for me lots of delicious food. Haiz. Sad. Nvm. Bt i had fun in school! It's enterprise module and my team made me laugh. Hahaha. The class made me laugh like hell too.

Then during FFP meeting, laugh again. Haha. Johne, Huz, Maya. Maya told a story about her ex-crush turn gay. Which reminds me of my ex-boyfriend. Haiz. Yeah. The one that I'm with during sec 2 i think. He is gay now. Bt we're good friends. Hehe. I laugh a lot. Haha. Aft the meeting, i arrive home around 7am. Then went out again with family to fetch dad, then we eat out at 8am. Haiz. Then came back home around 11.30pm. Damn tired sia. I panic, cuz i havent do RJ. bt thank god the RJ ends at 2am. Phew!! Bt i got a headache cannot think properly. Thanks Saiful for helping me a bit. Thanks director!!!xD Muahaha. Oh ya, the Ms Swan u gave me is damn funny! FYI, a singer name byork used to wear that swan outfit and that ms swan look like byork too, bt its not her la.

Hmm. what else? Oh ya! LING!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR THE FLOWER !!!!AWW!!! U MADE MY DAY GIRL!!! real flower le, i tot fake one. Hahahahaha. Thank you darl!
Im loving my new phone now. K800i SE. Thanks dad!!!! Sarang haeyo!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok now. i dunno what to write anymore. i will update with pictures maybe later.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

[I've made so many mistakes for the first post. This is the edited post. Sorry.]

No comments:

Post a Comment