Tuesday 10 July 2007

F.E.A.R

hi punkettes
im glad that kyuhyun is already out of the hospital! haha. im so glad! bt he wont join his pals soon. he is still recovering, eventhough he can walk now, but he still need assistance. at least he can rest at home rather than that miserable hospital. spending in the hospital for 3 months is miserable enuf. get well soon ya!!! kyuhyun hwaiting!

today during break 2. i watch sherman play F.E.A.R in class. Well he put it on full screen on the projector. It's fun to watch him play. He's good in CS, so FEAR is not a problem for him. But the ghost parts is the scariest la! i cant take it, eventhough there are quite a number of ppl in class watching him play too, but it still gives me chill man. Khai got hold of the new transformer game, n whoa! it's so awesomely cool!!!!!!!!! oh ya, ive also got a new game install on my comp. Pro Evolution Soccer 6. Haha. its a soccer game, it is my first time trying out such games. cuz i dont really know how to play soccer games, be it on PS or PC.

one thing bothers me. Girls who watch football doesnt mean is a tomboy. Well i used to play football/soccer and i like to watch soccer. That doesnt mean that im a tomboy. Hey. I am not! I used to be a tomboy when i was like in primary 2 n 3. But now, I am girly as you can be. I'm normal!

haiz. tmr communications. damn boring man. ct nt cmg, zakia nt cmg. left me n ling. ling u better come ah!! Hahaha. i give u back rub again. Haha.

oh yeah, speaking of the class. something is going on in the class, conflicts is starting. well between the girls la. someone vs someone. bt eventhough, im close to this person, dont get me wrong okay. i dont hate her, neither i hate you for hating her. I'm neutral! i try to make friends with anybody, if they choose to hate me, well i cant force them to like me though. so i am neutral. im nt against with anyone right now. oh well. we'll see....

tats about it. im off to sleep. feeling really sleepy today.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment