Tuesday 17 July 2007

The Truth

hi punkettes.

the truth is already about the conflict. i mean at least i get to know why she is acting weird t me lately. oh well. honestly, the reasoning is pretty childish to me. but it's her choice whether she wanna talk to me or not. bt at least i know the truth. i just wanna be normal to everyone, i dont side anyone. all human beings are different and even their personalities and behaviours. all i wanna say to her is that 'don't jump into conclusions'. there's a reason behind these matters. oh well, i don't mind, but it takes time to gain trust. so i just let her be. sometimes even i dont trust a person, i still talk to them.

on to a lighter note. i wanna say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TOM MICHAEL FLETCHER!!!
My Mcfly sweetie has turn erm...22 today!!! Hahaha. Happy birthday hun!! I remember when you said in an interview years before, then u predict that u will get married when ur 22 years old. Hey you are now, so get married ya!!

I remember when i used to dote on Tom. Erika on Danny and Kyra on Harry. Oh ya speaking of Harry. Kyra!!! Harry is now BALD!!! He shave off his golden locks!! OMG! I like his hair before, Harry, why shave dude? Haiz.

Ok what else? I've decided to keep my hair long. Perhaps I will cut it after Hari Raya. Haha.

I thought of going to Singfest but my family is going for a holiday which I think it's better. Oh and it is confirm that I'm going to Frasers Hill. It's summer and I'm going to a cold place. Haha. Cool! Lucky i have my new phone, so i can capture all the different scenery there. The best time to relax, after hectic schedule in school.

ha. today, eventhough i went off early from school today. the minute i came home, i was like locked out from my house. mum is not at home! she went to IMM!! haiz. so i called dad, then suggested to stay at my aunt's house nearby for a while, but no one at home. then i called kyra, asking where is she. she's at sch. i cant call erika cuz she's definitely at sch. then i called bro, then bro ask to meet him at sembawang to get his key. so i did. and you know what, about 10 minutes later, after i got into the house. Mum came back. argh!! i should have waited. Waste my ezlink.

erm. i dont think i have anymore updates. i cant wait for my holiday. it's summer! i deserve a holiday!!!!!!!!!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment