Friday 20 July 2007

Science Killed My Brains

hi punkettes...

early in the morning, as i was getting ready to school. at exactly 8.30, the normal 'asian takeaway' segment on mtv was played. it's a segment where mtv played video clips from asian artists. i ate my breakfast and i drank my hot tea. then as i was about to leave the house for school, guess what?

D.B.S.K!

Yup, they played step by step video. I immediately took off my shoes and watch it. Haha. Crazy me. I was so excited of see my darling on TV! Yippee! The 2nd time I saw them on TV on the exact time slot. First time it was when MTV played SM Town, Red Sun video where all the SM Town artists are together in one video including my SUJU darlings too. Haha. But this time, a video from DBSK alone. All 5 of them! Haha.

I know I am late for school, but oh heck, I rather see my darling on TV. Haha. In school, omg! Science! It is definitely a killer subject!!! Hydrocarbon bonds. OMFG! We have to research it further. Haiz. Most of my braincells killed me today.

Break 1. I saw Khai played the game F.E.A.R then I decided to watch. It was at the final stages of the game. And yes, SUPER SCARY! Omg, I can't imagine me playing that game.

Then Meeting 2, all of a sudden, my ears starts to bleed again. It's my right ear. I don't know why and how it bleeds. I had the same problem since yesterday. Damn, hurtful.

Then lunchtime, met up with Fana and Iqah! Haha. Yay! We ate lunch at Foodhaven, all 3 of us eat Chicken Cutlet Rice. Haha. Great feeling. Then we walk around the school, and yeah I was late for my class. But nvm, I called Zakia, and she said we present last. Then Ling called me and she says that the class is waiting for me. So I quickly ran to class while Fana and Iqa went to the library.

Presentation went well. Almost fell asleep during 6th P. Wai Siang is acting cute today. His laugh, and the way he talks. Haha. Almost made me fell off the floor.

I went back home with CT and Zakia. Then caught up with Illah in bus 912 home.
Yes, I am tired. Threw my bag on the floor and just lie down on the floor. I fall asleep eventually. Wake up at 7pm. Take a shower and watch 'Be Strong, Geum Soon!'.

Then Kyra called me, and she asking me whether I want to watch movie or not. I said, maybe.
Kyra, you went to Bugis ah with Nenek and Fiqah!
WHY NEVER TELL ME! I WANT TO KIRIM BARANG!
Nvm.

My friends love to tease me about him. But dey! Nothing la, nothing going on with the both us. Nothing Happened, la. Aigoo!!

I just check my school webmail, and Alina (my filiming IG advisor) just sent me an email about a movie screening on monday. And the movie is, "WELCOME TO DONGMAKGOL!"
Yay! A korean movie. I thought of searching this movie on the net, but I kept on forgetting.
I remembered watching DBSK house tour, where Micky said, "Welcome To Dongbanggol!" (Dongbanggol - Dong Bang Quarters) and then Changmin interuppted, "Dongbanggol? Not Dongmakgol?" Haha.

Haiz. Now I don't know what to write for my RJ. Damn Wai Siang!
My RJ:
"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.----Robert F. Kennedy"
Aigoo!! Headache!

That's about it.
Toodles...Cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment