Thursday 19 July 2007

War Over?

hi punkettes...



is the war over between me n her? well...i think so.
it's good that the war is over. i mean im glad, im in good terms with her.
but let it be as the way it is before aight? i



today's enterprise was rather interesting, bt the problem statement is so broad, we can't think of which points to add in our presentation.

My team became Assistant Faci for the day. We get to judge the team presentations and actually ask them question like faci did. Haha. Cool! I judge team (i cant say, cuz it seems so racists). Hahaha. And thanks to Eric, we got lollipops!! Haha. Yay!



Iqa n fana is coming to my school for lunch tmr! Haha. Cant wait to see you girls.
Khai is the newest member of my filming IG! Welcome Khai! Haha. Your worst nightmare is in there. So good luck ah! Haha.


I dunno what to write anymore. Seriously, my head is spinning and my ears just bleed out of a sudden. and Saleha just PM me, 'signs of dengue, bleeding from ears,eyes n nose.' CRAP! HAHA.

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment