Wednesday 18 July 2007

Cliche

hi punkettes.

let's be cliche, shall we?

Childish immature reasoning is what I found.
But think about it, you've said it yourself, 'don't jump into conclusions'.
I Don't like being accused for the wrong reasons.
Don't make me curse and swear to you.
I wanna be good, I Don't 'BITCH' behind your back.
Look who is bitching now.

The reasoning is quite acceptable.
I wanna laugh after I heard it. Because the last time I've heard that kind of reasoning is so 'Primary School'.
I don't have any grudge against you. Why start the war now? When I want peace.
Look who is seeking attention now.
I'm tired of this childish games.
Don't make me hate you, cuz once I hate, I HATE to the core.

SO PEACE NO WAR AYE?!

Toodles....Cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment