Sunday 15 July 2007

Holiday Planning

hi punkettes...
oh well, it's sunday. and im so bored at home. haiz. but i manage to get a lot of sleep though.
first in the morning, i decided to go and have a jog at admiral park just keep my fitness up and going because I've been slacking ever since I've entered poly and my stamina is going down. Yeah, so, i decided to run a few rounds this morning.

Mum never fails to piss me off. You know what, yesterday, after I came out from the shower and got dress, mum was sitting at the dining table eating, and she asked me, "did your friends give you any presents for your bdae?" Well i said, No except for ling's flower, then she replied, "see, your friends cant be bothered to give you any presents for your bdae, you're the only one, who is so eager to give them presents," I was so pissed off immediately. She said my friends cant be bothered about me, wth!!?? Well, at least many of them wish me on my bdae, even my best friends do. So what if i always bought them presents. Is the thought that counts for me. I know that my cliques like to give presents but they always give it late, and yeah so? The problem is to her, "WHAT CANT I GIVE PRESENTS TO MY FRIENDS?" she thinks its a waste of money. I was like, "WTF,WTF??!!"

Haiz. Nvm. My family is on the talk of going on a holiday again. Yay!! I am so glad, but i wish they don't cancel it last minute or else, I am going to be so so so so so pissed. First bro suggested to go Kelantan or Terengganu, Dad thinks it is so far. Well me too. Then i think of a place that I've never been before, which is Cherating. It's a beach resort in Pahang, Msia. Dad thinks it is a good idea, Mum didnt say anything, Bro said 'ok'. But then, this morning, I heard mum and bro talking about Fraser Hills. I was like, 'huh?" "what about Cherating?" Then bro answered, "Who said we're going to Cherating," Haiz. Nvm. Fraser Hills is such a good place too, and I've never been to that place before too. Mum said I've been there, but i couldnt remember a single thing about that place. Maybe that time I am just a small kid.

The reason I wanted to go Cherating because I've been longing to go to the beach. I love the beach. Especially to see the sunrise and the sunset from there. Isn't it romantic!? Aaah. Hehe. Yeah, believe it or not, I'm kinda a romantic person. I wanna go to the beach, I am so freaking stress sitting at home and irritated always. I wanna feel free for once. East coast beach would be good.

You notice that I always go to Msia for holiday, cuz Anika's main purpose is to conquer the whole of Msia. Hahaha. Maybe as I get older, I wanna conquer Europe next. Haha. Yeah, my friends love to tease me 'Minah Malaysia'. But hey, Im not that typical ok. I've been to every single state in Msia except for Sabah n Sarawak. What more do you want? Haha. Maybe someday, when I get my driver's license, I wanna bring my friends to the place they've never been in Msia, that is.

Ok what else.
I pity Ling cuz some of the girls in the class hate her. Well honestly Ling, I used to hate you too. I've told you before. Cuz first impressions, you're like an 'AS'(attention seeker) which I really don't like. Gosh reminds me of that someone. Nvm. But as I got to know you, you're fun to hang out with like pulling CT away from her Luo Cicak wall. Haha. I have nothing against her and that's goes with the rest of the girls in class, I've nothing against them. You see me close with Ling, that doesnt mean you hate me too? Cut the crap la! Bitching is not my thing. Oh nvm. Dont make me start to hate someone, when I start to hate someone, I am pure evil and I will condemmed that person for life. I'm warning you guys. Grrr...Evil like Decepticons. Hahaha.

My hair is getting thick and long. Argh!!!!Should I cut my hair or not? Should I? Holla at my tag guys, I need ur opinion. Should I cut or not? Hmm. Dilemma!!!! Hahaha.

ok thats about it for now.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment