Friday 27 July 2007

Missing My......






hi punkettes...

looking back at this picture, reminds me that I miss my long hair!
my long sleeky, straight long hair.
i need money to go n rebond it back. bt wait, mum will be upset if i rebond it again.
bt i miss my long hair sia!

i remember when this picture was taken, we were at TP open house tour, then we came into this photoshoot studio and we can take free photos and make it into a mag cover. we were the first one to go, and ppl were staring at us. i just do my natural pose like that, n then the photographer direct us to pose. I just stand there. Haha.

yes. i miss my long hair. im trying to grow it back again, bt i wont be long, sleeky straight. Instead it will be wavy.










This photo was taken last year, on WRSS 2006 Speech Day. Haha. Haiz. My Long Hair!!!
Kyra and I had plan to do a self-photoshoot. It was taken in Kyra's crib. We thought of doing a portfolio each. Bt until the now, the portfolio is not finish. Haha.

We had different themes which is Boho,Sporty,Grungy,Preppy. Inspired by ANTM. Haha.

Kyra let's do it again, this time at my house ah! Cuz mostly the equipments like tripod n stuff is mine. So let's do again, shall we? Haha.

To Sum it all up.
I MISS MY LONG HAIR!!!!!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment