Sunday 22 July 2007

Tohoshinki Des-ka.

hi punkettes.

It's a sunday! So tmr yet another week of school starts. Haiz. Nvm.
I woke up around 11am when my mum bang the door. She said that she is going to AMK Hub to shop at NTUC Xtra. She asked me whether i wanted to come along with her n bro. I said yes.

So i took my shower and get dress. Went to AMK Hub by car. Front seat is mine as usual.

Then we shop at NTUC, mum wanted to buy veggies there.
I bought some junk food.
1. Ruffles Originals Crisps.
2. DBSK Yunho Choco Stick Biscuit
3. 2 Tubs of ice-cream
-Cookies and Creams
-Tiramisu flavour. [YUMMY!!]

Oh no. My weight. Haha. I love junk food. Hehe. I won't get addicted to it la. No worries.

Then back at home after I unpack the groceries. I turn on the TV and watch MTV. And yay, MTV Japan Video Music Awards 2007 was on! I'm so glad. I immediately text Erika cuz our beloved DBSK or Tohoshinki (that's what they are known in Japan) will be performing.

So I waited for like 1hr for them to perform, and finally they performed! O. Sei.Han.Go. They had the loudest scream from the fans there. Whoa! Louder than MCR! and Ne-yo! Cool!
Then a short while later, they appear again cuz they won the Buzz Asia Artists Award for Korea. Their thank you speech was in 3 different language. 1 in Korean which is said by Yunho, 1 in Japanese said by Changmin and of course English, said by Micky. They dress in white! Lovely. I love it. I'm addicting to the colour white now.

I'm so glad that I am able to see them on TV. Haha. Cuz since I've started liking them, I've never seen them on TV before.

Hmm. What else to write. I can't wait for my vacation!! Yippee! I'm going to Fraser's Hill. Haha. And it's confirm that I will pon school on the 10th August. I wonder what module will that be? I hope it's science. Haha. Cuz science killed my brains!

That's about it,
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment