Sunday 8 July 2007

Hurt

hi punkettes.
i really dont know when will the war ends. this 2 vs 1 thing keep on happening. mum n bro vs me. haiz. it happened once again yesterday. im so hurt. yes, ive cried again. i text erika and kyra about it. both of them answered that i have to be patient. yeah, girls, i guess i have to be patient. haiz.

today, i have run all the way down from the house just because that idiot forgot his phone. Bt that idiot had already went off with the car. And mum makes it as if it was my fault. wth!? oh nvm. i didnt talk much to that idiot and to my mum too. all i do is to lounge around in my room. basically i lock myself in my room. what did i do in my room? well, i have my laptop. i play games. transfer some stuff into my phone. then i fell asleep. wake up. ate my lunch eventhough it is already 4pm. then went back into my room again.

haiz. plz let it end. i cant take it anymore.
surprisingly, eventhough i was hurt yesterday, bt something urge me to dance. yup. i plug in my mp3 then i dance. i was like dancing to 3-4 songs without stoping. eventhough i was tired, but i felt better. when i am stress in times like this, i dance. yeah. i did. i felt so much better.

ok then. i must be patient. thanks girls, love ya!
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment