Wednesday 25 July 2007

Mikey! Mikey! Cowabangga!


hi punkettes.

i love mikey! mikey! mikey!
see isn't he cute?!
I watch TMNT movie yesterday, i took it from Tiong's hard disc. And i fell in love with Mikey!
He's cute and cool!! Mikey has always been my favourite turtle. I used to have a Mikey plushie but Bro took it away and he gave me Donnatello instead.
The picture is the last part, where Mikey gave up his mask. Then he smiled, so cute! Haha.
After TMNT, i watch Death Note 2 again. And I cried again when Light-to kun died. Tisk. Tisk.
Boo hoo! Cried again. Yarh.
I slept early again yesterday. Eventhough I slept from 6 to 10pm. My head is really heavy. I can't think while doing RJ. Haiz. I need to finish my anti-biotics again. I'm a stubborn kid who hates to eat medicine. Hehe.
13 days more to my vacation........
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment