Tuesday 20 March 2007

Anime Fever.

hi punkettes...
here i am with my big bottle of starbucks frappuccino mocha and writting this entry.
basically what i did today is nothing much. Besides doing my laundry, i spend time watching anime on crunchyroll. I watch Akazukin Cha Cha, King Of Fighters, Cluster Edge and more. I couldn't watch my fave anime Fushigi Yuugi in Crunchyroll cuz the anime has been removed due to some copyrights license thingy.

Finally i've watch McFly's video while they are Uganda. It took me about 2 hours to download it. Grrr...but it paid off. It's good that the money that they raised during comic relief 2 years ago help the children and the ppl in Uganda. Danny's jokes are officially rubbish! Hahaha. According to Tom. Yeah, Danny tried to make jokes but they are lame. Hahaha. But except for one joke, What do you call a mexican who lost his car? Carlos. Hahahahahaha. That joke cracks me up. But the others are lame, Danny. Hehe.

Plans for tomorrow? Hmm. I'm going out to meet the girls again and also syafiqah tahir. we're going Bazaar Invasion. According to Kyra, we're going to Khatib,Yishun,Sembawang bazaar. Hmm....hehehe. I must not wear heels, that's a NO NO! My right leg is still sore from last Friday's outing. Ouch!! Really it does hurt.

Kyra said that she went for check up. Hmm. Fana already did, Safiah is going tomorrow. What about me??? Do I need for a check up before i enter poly? But why i didn't get the medical letter? Maybe because I'm fit?? Hahaha. Just Joking! But im curious..

I was bored in my room just now and decided to try a new hairstyle. Tell me what do you think. Holla at my tagboard.

It's just that i let my short fringe down. I didn't realised that my fringe is that short. Hehe. Maybe i should go out with this hairstyle more often. Should I? Hmm....

Anyways, that's about it.
toodles..cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment