Monday 5 March 2007

Junsu Has A Twin!!

hi punkettes...
it's me with neverending dong bang shin ki craze again. i just found out that xiah junsu has a twin. identical twin. wow!!! double cuteness!!! i wish i could see his twin picture. nevermind i will find it.

Yesterday, i watch Love Letter, a korean variety show much similar as X-man, which features U-Know Yunho and Micky Yoochun. Freaking hillarious! Yunho holds the record of the board jump kick of 4m 85cm. Good for him!! Poor micky, he miss kicking the board and he's the first one to be out. Aww...and also i've some of X-man's epi which features some of the member of DBSK. I was laughing when Kang Ho Dong try to be manly towards yunho but in the end he acts cute. He said "U-KNOW YUNHO!!!" very manly. "SARANGHAE!" very sweetly. Now i'm watching various interview of them in Japan. I must say, they're really fluent in Japanese. Wow. But they still is trying to brush up their english.

More about Junsu's twin, hmm...his twin brother name is Junho. That's it, that's all i know and his mum is ex-miss korea. Wow!!! Your mum must be beautiful aye, Junsu?? hehehehe.

Hmm...about my today, mum woke me up to go shopping for new clothes. Yay!
I bought a new pair of jeans today, black in colour. Whoa, now i have 4 pairs of jeans! 2 black and 2 denim. And also i bought a red tank top and also some pierre cardin undies. Hehehe. Tomorrow is another shopping day for me again, well, mum and i are going to sheng shiong. Hahaha. Shopping for groceries. Hehehe.

To the girls,Erika and Kyra. Girls, i am not going to join you this weekend if you girls have work as a waitstaff, cuz im going for a holiday. I'll leave Singapore this friday and i'll be back on Tuesday the week after. So have fun working aye guys!

Tomorrow is the results of my poly application. I wonder which poly am i'm going to. Hmm..but my gut says RP. Let's see if i'm right tomorrow. It would be a miracle if i end up in NP! Hahaha.

I almost hurt my right knee again yesterday, cuz i was dancing to "O" alone in my room. Thanks to dong bang shin ki, i've pick up dancing again. But hey, i won't give up guitars for dancing. No freaking way!! It's nice to be able to dance to the max. I've yearn to dance on stage again. Haiz.

Hana kimi last episode is out today but without english sub. Nah, i won't watch it without english sub. I'll wait till the english sub come out. But Kyra has already watch it without the english subs, hehehe. To anxious to know huh? Hahaha. Judging from the summary she gave in her blog, i think there's going to be Hana Kimi 2. Hahaha.

Note to Toni: Girl, don't worry, I'll try to finish the fic for you before friday ok. And yeah, i choose jae joong in that fic and you're with max. Since friday is your bdae, the fic is my present to you.

Well that's about it today,
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika.

No comments:

Post a Comment