Friday 16 March 2007

Weird Dream

hi punkettes...
im feeling kinda bored right now...while waiting for the time to meet the girls...
well only safiah,kyra n erika is coming but fana and iqah couldn't. I've already gave fana her souvenir.

Well last night i had a weird dream. Ironicly i dreamt about Se7en. Sorry Erika but Se7en pop out of nowhere in my dream. Weird n random. It took place in the hospital. Se7en was lying there unconcious. Then a random girl, who were supposed to be my friend was working there and she was assigned to take care of Se7en. Next, I came in to visit my friend, and Se7en was already awake. My friend was shocked when Se7en was awake when i came in. Then as time pass by, Se7en and I were good friends. There's a time where he ask me to stay by his bedside and we fall asleep. And also, Se7en ask me to feed him Kimchi! MY GOSH!! WHY SE7EN?!!! Why not Jae Joong???!!!! Why this come so random!!!???? This dream supposed to be for Erika not me!!!! Why??!!!! Jae Joong why didn't you pop up in my dream like Se7en did???!!!! This is a weird dream.

Last night too, i went to a random learning Korean language website. It is quite useful, now i know how to say the basics. Like hello, goodbye, thank you, NO, Yes, I dont know, how is it? etc etc.

Hello is Annyonghaseyo.
Goodbye is Annyonghi Kaseyo
Thank You is Kamsa Hamnida
No is Anieyo
Yes is Neh
I don't know is Mollayo
How is it? is Ottaeyo

Hahaha. Probably i was bored and decided to learn a lil bit of korean. I'm going to bugis today, and maybe i could visit the Shine Korean Supermarket. Hehehe. I heard that they sell DBSK's chocolate sticks biscuit. Yay!! I wanna buy Junsu's and Jae Joong's.

Ok now, i need to get ready. I haven't decided on what outfit to wear today.Hmm...
toodles..cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment