Wednesday 7 March 2007

Vacation

hi punkettes...
just another 2 more days and im off for my vacation before i could start school.
it would probably my last holiday to enjoy before i could start school again. yes as you know, im posted to Republic Poly taking Diploma In Business Applications course. Im so glad that i get this choice because, i have already plans for my future. Since this is a business diploma, i want to further my studies in UK because UK has a lot of Business schools. Yay! Haha. Hopefully with god permit, i will further my studies there.

Ok anyways, Kyra asked me to come along to sembawang beach later. At first i want to go, then i told my mum about it. She said, NO, grrrr, cuz she got plans for tmr. Then i start to feel a bit uneasy, really uneasy. Hmm...premonition? I dunno. To the girls who are going, take care of yourself girls. You guys enjoy yourself but please, safety first. Ok? Have fun!

Hmm, there are lots of my classmates and friends gonna go to the same poly as me. Hmm..like Illah, Sairi, Khairuddin, Calvin...there's more, but i could only name a few that i remember. Wow! A friend of mine, Ridzwan got choosen to Millennia Institute. Cool dude!! Congrats. I wanna know the rest also. Oh ya, Safiah is going to NYP Nursing. Aww! What i've predictd is true. Hehe. Oh also, R.O is taking nursing course too but in NP. Hahahahahaha.

Just read Kyra's blog and congratulations to Mdm Farah for the birth of her baby boy on 18th Feb. Haha. Chinese New Year. I'm looking forward to see his pic. Must be adorable!! Of course, babies are adorable! Hahaha.

Ok now, i've found a pic of Junsu's twin!!! Yay!!
i've edited it to make a comparison of junsu and junho.

hmm...do they look the same??? well maybe a bit. hehehe. yeah, there's a similarity there. hahaha. anyways. that's junho on the left and junsu on the right.if only i could find all of hero's 8 sisters. i've got 3 of it. need to find more. hahaha. yup hero is the only son and the youngest! haha.

im done packing all my stuff for my vacation. phew! ok now, i need to finish up the fic that i promised toni.

toodless...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment